PTS Testing Service covers metal test and assay, stainless steel test and assay, alloy test and assay, analysis and test of metal elements, analysis of material component, analysis of alloy component, analysis and identification of steel grade of stainless steel and analysis and identification of steel grade of alloy, etc.
Stainless steel test---identification of steel grade: 304,304L, 316 etc; test of element content:Ni, Cr, Mo, Fe, etc.
Alloy test---copper alloy, aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, soldering tin and other alloy: C, N, S, P,Si, Cu, Fe, Al, Sn, Mo, Ni, Cr, Mn, Ti, W, Pb, Zn……
General chemical elements analysis in metal material, ONH analysis, noble metal test, heavy metal test, RoHS test and metal element test in other materials.
Ferrous alloy (Carburizing Steel, stainless steel, tool steel, cast iron, etc)
1. High melting point metal: such as titanium, zirconium, vanadium, niobium, tantalum, molybdenum and tungsten;
2. Rare metals: such as lithium, rubidium, cesium and beryllium;
3. Dispersion metal: such as gallium, ocelation, thallium, germanium, hafnium, rhenium, etc.
4. Rare earth metals: such as scandium, yttrium, lanthanum and lanthanide elements;
5. Radioactive metals: such as actinide elements (thorium, polonium, uranium, etc.).
6. Precious metals: gold, silver, platinum group elements (platinum, iridium, osmium, palladium) etc.
7. Semi-metal refers to nonferrous metals, such as silicon, selenium, tellurium, boron, between metal and nonmetals.
EU standard：EN International standard：ISO U.S standard：ASTMChina standard：GB Japan standard：JJS Germany Standard：DIN